The Detail Box display option titled Setting #02 - Item Detail [TRNDET2.DAT] displays the following detailed information about the line item and its price:
Line# - The item's position in the transaction item list.
SlsPrsn - The Salesperson assigned to the item (defaults to 0 if no sales person is assigned).
Tax - The tax amount for the item.
QOH - The Quantity On Hand from the item's Inventory database record.
Catg - The Category from the item's Inventory database record.
Dept - The Department from the item's Inventory database record.
List - The List Price from the item's Inventory database record.
DiscLst - The discount from List price (The difference between the Line Item Price and the List Price).
DiscBse - The discount from Base Price (The difference between the Line Item Price and the Base Price).
The Extended Description is replaced by the Matrix Item Description for Matrix items.
If the item's Item Weight does not equal 0, W= followed by the Weight is displayed to the right of the Extended Description. If the item's Weight equals 0, the W= is not displayed.
To set the Detail Box display to Item Detail:
- Select Sales Transactions from the Configuration Manager's Settings menu.
- Select the Sales Transaction Type from the list of available Sales Transaction Types.
- Select the Entry button in the Parameters section on the Sales Transaction Type setup screen.
- Select the Detail Box button on the Entry Parameters screen.
- Select Setting #02 - Item Detail [TRNDET2.DAT] from Select Detail Box Control File options.
- Press [Enter] or [F10].
Sales Transaction Types - Parameters - Entry
Sales Manager - Detail Box
Configuration Manager - Settings - Sales Transactions - Parameters - Entry
Sales Manager Contents
Configuration Manager Contents