The Detail Box display option titled Setting #01 - Line Item Comment [TRNDET1.DAT] displays the line item's comment, including the item's Inventory Database record Comment that is copied to the Line Item Comment when the item is entered on the Sales Transaction screen.
The Extended Description is replaced by the Matrix Item Description for Matrix items.
If the item's Weight does not equal 0, W= followed by the Weight is displayed to the right of the Extended Description. If the item's Weight equals 0, the W= is not displayed.
To set the Detail Box display to Line Item Comment:
- Select Sales Transactions from the Configuration Manager's Settings menu.
- Select the Sales Transaction Type from the list of available Sales Transaction Types.
- Select the Entry button in the Parameters section on the Sales Transaction Type setup screen.
- Select the Detail Box button on the Entry Parameters screen.
- Select Setting #01 - Line Item Comment [TRNDET1.DAT] from Select Detail Box Control File options.
- Press [Enter] or [F10].
Sales Transaction Types - Parameters - Entry
Sales Manager - Detail Box
Configuration Manager - Settings - Sales Transactions - Parameters - Entry
Sales Manager Contents
Configuration Manager Contents