Price Tables contain Price Formulas that define discounts available to Customers to which the Price Table is assigned. Price Formula discounts are applied to Price Codes (Inventory Item).
Setting up Price Formulas:
- Select Price from the Configuration Manager Tables menu.
- Select Tables (Customers) to display the Price Tables screen showing the list of Price Tables currently available.
- Select a Price Table from the list and press [Enter] to display the Price Table screen.
- Navigate to the Price Formulas box on the Price Table screen. The Price Formulas box displays the following details about each formula in the Price Table: Formula Name, Price Code, Date Range, and Current Formula definition. Press [F9] to restrict the Formulas displayed to only current formulas. Press [Ctrl]+[Home] to display only formulas valid for specified date. Press [Ins] to create a new Price Formula (press [F3] or [Enter] to edit an existing Formula's Name, or press [Del] to delete a Formula).
- On the Price Formula screen, press [Ins] in the Price Code field to select a Price Code from the Price Code list or enter the "*" character for ALL PRICE CODES.
- Enter a descriptive name for the Formula in the Formula Name field.
- Enable Mix and Match (X items for $Y total) if the Price Formula is to define XForY pricing for similar items when purchased together.
- Enter the Mark-down (or Mark-up), either as a percentage or a dollar amount.
- Enter the Min. Mark-up (or Mark-up), either as a percentage or a dollar amount.
- Select the Mark-down or Min. Mark-up From button and press [Enter] to select a Price (or Cost) from which to Mark.
- Enable Force Price to use the Price Formula's result without considering any other formulas.
- Enable Ignore Base Price to use the Price Formula's result even if it is higher than the Base Price of the item (or the Sale Price if the item is marked as On Sale).
- The Minimum Sale field is used to define the minimum purchase amount required before the discount becomes effective.
- Select the Based On button and press [Enter] to select the type of Minimum Sale required.
- Enter a Date Range for which the Price Formula is to be effective.
- Enter a Start and End Time in the Daily Time Window settings to restrict formula's effectiveness to a starting and ending time of day range.
- Enter the days of the week for which the formula should be effective in the Day Of Week settings (available only with Keystroke Advanced licenses).
- Enter the days of the month for which the formula should be effective in the Day Of Month settings (available only with Keystroke Advanced licenses).
- The Price Pattern field defines the way Prices are to be rounded.
- The Round Up From field defines the point at which Prices are rounded up.
- The Test button is used to test the rounding settings.
- The Current Formula displays the definition of the Price Formula settings.
Price Tables - General Information
Configuration Manager Contents