- Each Clerk has a Till Number.
- Each Till Number can be assigned to several Clerks.
- By default, a new Clerk's Till Number is 0 which allows the Clerk to log on to any Machine.
- To limit a Clerk's access to Machines, assign the Clerk a Till Number greater than 0 using the Database Manager Till Assignments function.
- When a Clerk Clocks In, the program displays the Clerk's Till Number.
- The Clerk may be able to enter a new Till Number if their Security Level allows it.
Machines/Drawers/Tills: In Detail
Till Assignments - Clerks
Configuration Manager Contents