The Payment Parameters control the way ROA Payments are entered in Accounts Receivable.
- Defines the default entry field for the Enter Customer screen. Options include: Number, Code, Name, Phone, Invoice#.
- Defines the default Payment Type for entering ROA Payments. Options include any Sales Payment Type that has the Available on ROA Payments setting enabled.
- Defines the default Payment Type for balancing out the credit payments (must be a Credit (AR) Type payment and is typically the On Account payment). If a message similar to "WARNING! CreditNum is not set to a Credit Type" is displayed, verify the On Account payment is a Credit (AR) type.
Enter Customer First
- Displays the Enter Customer screen at the beginning of each ROA Payment entry.
Disable Customer Note
- Disables the automatic display of the Customer Note field when a Customer is selected for ROA Payment entry.
Use Billing Period for Aging
- Uses the Billing Period's end date for Aging (instead of using the current system date).
Skip Payment Type
- Skips the Payment Type selection after the Customer has been entered and uses the default Payment Type defined by the ROA Payment Parameter.
- Skips the Date field and uses the current date.
- Skips the Reference field and proceeds to the Amount field.
Auto Apply Payment
- Automatically apply payments, first to Finance Charges, then to oldest Open Invoices.
- Go to the Invoice Number column in the Open Invoices list (rather than to the Applied column), then enter numbers to locate an Invoice.
Skip Print Button
- Do not automatically select the ROA Receipt Print Button (the Save Button is selected instead). Note: The Skip Print Button Payment Parameter setting also affects the Print button and Save button behavior on the Credit Memo - Payment Received On Account Screen in Sales Manager.
Enable Payment Surcharge The Enable Payment Surcharge parameter is available (visible) only if there is a payment type set up for It. The payment type must be configured to process through the Keystroke Direct (EVO) Authorization Method, and have Surcharge enabled with Record As set to Payment. If the parameter is somehow On with no supporting payment, then it remains visible but a warning message is displayed when the parameters are saved stating "There are no payments that support the Enable Payment Surcharge parameter. It should be turned off.".
Don't Auto Apply New Credit Invoices (available only with Keystroke Advanced licenses)
- Invoices with a negative Amount Due are not automatically applied if their date is after the current closing date. This also applies with [Shift+F8] but is ignored with [Ctrl+F8].
Restrict Customer List to Active AR Only
- Do not display Customers that a) have a $0.00 balance AND b) have a Credit Limit of $0.00.
Default ROA Payment to Amount Due (AR)
- Automatically set the Amount on new ROA Payments to the Customer Balance Due.
Default ROA Payment to Search By Invoice Amount
- When the Customer is located using the Invoice# field on the Enter Customer screen, automatically set the Amount on new ROA Payments to the Amount Due on the Invoice.
Aging Report message before Billing Period (available only with Keystroke Advanced licenses)
- When using the Finance Menu - Billing Period function, but before the Change Billing Period screen is displayed, the Run Aging Report First! Reminder Message to print and review the Receivables Aging Report is displayed.
ROA Payment in Sales Manager (Credit Memos)
- ROA Payment Parameters that control the [Shift]+[F8] - Credit Memo - Payment Received On Account function in Sales Manager.
Accounts Receivable Contents