The Enter Customer First Customer Entry Parameter enables each sales transaction to begin with the Customer Entry screen.
If Enter Customer First is enabled each sales transaction begins with the Enter Customer screen. To continue the transaction with the Default Customer, select OK or Cancel, or press [F10] or [Esc].
If Enter Customer First is disabled each sales transaction begins with the Item Entry screen and uses the Default Customer. Press [F8] to display the Enter Customer screen.
To set this parameter:
- Select Parameters from the Sales Manager Transaction Menu.
- Select Entry.
- Select the Customer Entry button on the Entry Parameters screen.
- Select Enter Customer First on the Customer Entry Parameters screen.
- Use the mouse or the [Space Bar] to turn the parameter ON or OFF.
- Select [OK] or press [F10] to save.
Note: The Default Customer (Customer Number=0 and Customer Name=Cash by default) is controlled by the Customer Number and Customer Name Company Defaults (which is set in Configuration, Settings, Defaults).
Sales Entry Customer Entry Parameters
Sales Entry Parameters
Sales Manager Contents