To print Serial Numbers on Price Tags:
- Select one of the three Price Tag options from the Price Menu: By Item, By Sales, or By Purchases
- Select Qty in Stock from the Labels per Item options.
- Press [F3] to display the list of available Price Tag Form Files.
- Select the Price Tag form to be modified for printing serial numbers.
- Press [F3] again to display the Edit Label Form Screen (Or press [Ins] from the Price Tag Form File list to create a new form).
- Press [Ins] in the Table of Fields box to add a field on the desired line and display the Edit Price Tag Field Screen.
- Click the Field Button to display the Select Field Category screen.
- Select Inventory to display the list of available fields.
- Select SerialNumbers from the list to add it to the price tag form. The field to the left of the Field button should now display: [INV:SerialNumbers].
- Select the Flags field on the Edit Price Tag Field Screen.
- Press [Ins] to display the list of available Field Flags.
- Select the List Fields (Serial#s, AltCodes, etc) flag from the list.
- Press [Enter] to enable the flag (a check mark next is displayed to indicate it is enabled).
- Press [F10] to exit the Flags list. The number "4" is displayed in the Flags field if only the List Fields Flag is enabled (otherwise a larger number is displayed).
- Select [Ok] or press [F10] to save the changes and exit the Edit Price Tag Field screen.
- Select [Ok] or press [F10] to save the changes to the Price Tag Form File.
Each label now prints with a different Serial Number for items with Serialized enabled.
Note: The Serial Number price tags are printed in the reverse of their order in the item's Serial Numbers list (the last Serial Number prints on the first price tag).
Label Manager Contents