The Prompt Before Converting Save Parameter becomes available when the Convert When Parameter is set to Always and Fully Tendered (but not to Items Shipped or Manual Only)
and stops the conversion process to prompt for confirmation by displaying a message before converting a transaction that is eligible to be converted.
If Convert When is set to Always, the message displays "Convert transaction to ****? Yes, No, or Cancel" - where **** is the Convert To Transaction Name.
If Convert When is set to Fully Tendered, the message displays "Transaction has been fully tendered, convert to ****? Yes, No, or Cancel" - where **** is the Convert To Transaction Name.
To enable the Prompt Before Converting Parameter for a Transaction Type:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the pop-up list.
- Select Save Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Save Parameters screen, select Prompt Before Converting.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents