The Convert To Save Parameter becomes available when the Convert When Parameter is set to Always, Items Shipped, and Fully Tendered (but not Manual Only) and defines the Transaction Type to which to convert. If the None option is selected, the transaction is deleted instead of being converted (based on the Convert When and Save settings).
To setup the Convert To Parameter for a Transaction Type:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the pop-up list.
- Select Save Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Save Parameters screen, select the Convert To button.
- Select the appropriate Transaction Type to which to convert from the list.
- Press [Enter] or [F10].
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents