The Convert When - Fully Tendered Save Parameter defines the Transaction Type as one that is converted automatically when payment has been tendered in full. A new transaction of the designated type is created when the full amount is paid. The new transaction has the same Transaction Number as the original transaction, the same items and quantities, and the same Customer. The old transaction is deleted.
When Convert When - Fully Tendered is selected, the Convert To parameter option is displayed and is used to choose the Transaction Type to which to convert.
To set automatic conversion to Fully Tendered:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the pop-up list.
- Select Save Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Save Parameters screen, select the Convert When button.
- Select the Fully Tendered option from the list.
- Press [Enter] or [F10].
The Convert When Parameter and Shipped Quantities
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents