The Store Transfer screen is used to transfer inventory items between stores.
Before a Store Transfer can be completed:
- Use Store Setup to enter store information.
- Use Transfer Parameters to set up Store Transfer Entry Parameters.
To transfer Inventory items from one store to another store:
- Choose Current from the Store Menu to select the store from which the items will be transferred.
- Choose Transfer To from the Store Menu to select the store to which the items will be transferred (or select by pressing [Ins] from the Store Transfer screen "Enter Store Number:" field)
- From the Store Transfer screen Description field, enter the line items to be transferred by Stock Number, Description, Product Code, Class, or Manufacturer (or press [Ins] to select from the Inventory Lookup list, pressing [F9] to toggle between entry fields).
- To remove a line item from the Store Transfer screen, select the line and press [Ctrl]+[Backspace].
- Save and/or print the transaction.
Store Transfer Screen fields:
From - The store from which items will be transferred.
To - The store to which items will be transferred.
Number - The Store Transfer Transaction Number can be set using the Number/Date function.
Date - The Store Transfer Transaction Date can be set using the Number/Date function.
Description - Enter the line item by Description, Class, Code, Manufacturer or Stock Number.
Price - The Price per unit of the item being transferred.
Qty - The Quantity of the item being transferred.
Cost - The Cost per unit of the item being transferred.
Total - The Total Cost of all of the units of the item being transferred (Qty * Cost).
Store Link Contents