The Print New Invoice Save Parameter is available only if Convert When is set to Items Shipped. When the transaction is saved an invoice is printed for the new (converted) transaction for the shipped items.
When enabled, the default Print Button for the Sales Payment Type is automatically selected. When [Enter] is pressed, the transaction is converted to the transaction type defined by the Convert To parameter setting. The new transaction has only the shipped Quantities and the Print Buttons List for the new transaction is displayed with the default Print Button selected. As a result, the first transaction is saved and an invoice is printed for the second transaction for the shipped Quantities (by simply pressing [Enter] twice).
When disabled, the default Print Button for the Sales Payment Type is automatically selected but the converted transaction and its Print Buttons List is not automatically displayed.
To enable the Print New Invoice Parameter for a Transaction Type:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Save Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Save Parameters screen, select Print New Invoice.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents