The Support Print Immediately Complete Sale Default Entry Fields Parameter enables the support of the Sales Payment Type Print Immediately Parameter.
When enabled, and a Sales Payment Type that has the Print Immediately Parameter enabled is selected, an invoice or receipt is automatically printed at the end of the transaction using the Payment Type's Default Print Button.
When disabled, Print Immediately is not support and an invoice or receipt is not automatically printed at the end of a transaction regardless of the Sales Payment Type Parameter settings.
Note: If a Sales Payment Type that does not have Print Immediately enabled is selected this parameter has no effect.
To enable automatic cursor navigation to the Support Print Immediately field:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Default Entry Fields, select Support Print Immediately.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents