The Sales Payment Types Print Button setting defines the default Print Button selected automatically after the payment is entered. When a Sales (or Purchase transaction) is completed, the Print Button options are normally displayed with the default Print Button pre-selected.
To set the default Print Button for a Sales Payment Type:
- Select Sales Payment Types from the Configuration Manager Tables Menu.
- Select the Payment Type from the list.
- Press [Enter] to display the Payment Type Settings screen.
- Select the Print Button button and press [Enter] or click on Print Button with the mouse.
- Select the Print Button from the list of available Print Buttons and press [Enter] to choose it (or [F3] to edit it).
Note: The list displays all available Print Buttons including buttons without names (listed by number alone). Hidden buttons are displayed with parenthesis around the name.
Sales Payment Types - Settings
Configuration Manager Contents