The Delete function changes the Purchase Transaction so that it is labeled as **DELETED** and has no line items and no payments.
To Delete a Purchase Transaction:
- Select Delete from the Transaction menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select the sort order.
- Select the desired Transaction from the list of Purchase Transactions and press [Enter].
A deleted transaction may be Recalled as long as the Transaction File in which it is saved has not been Packed.
To Delete the **DELETED** label entry and permanently delete the transaction, repeat the steps above selecting the **DELETED** transaction entry from the list of Purchase Transactions. Note: Deleting the **DELETED** entry also removes the ability to Recall the transaction.
- To locate a transaction from a date prior to the current transaction file, an older transaction file may need to be displayed on the Transaction Lookup List screen. The Date Range for each transaction file is displayed at the top of the Transaction Lookup list screen.
- Use [Ctrl]+[PageUp] or the Prev File button for the previous transaction file.
- Use [Ctrl]+[PageDown] or the Next File button for the next transaction file.
- Use [Ctrl]+[Home] to jump directly to a file by date. Enter a date on the File Date screen and press [Enter].
Purchase Manager Contents