Saving Importer Settings File - Import settings are saved in .KSI files.
- The name (and optional path) of the Import File (source data) location.
Import Field Position
- Match the field position from the Import File to the corresponding Keystroke database field.
- Set the range of records to import from the Import File.
- Field to match when import/merging data.
Add New Items
- Add new items when import/merging data.
Don't Merge Existing Items
- Don't update records that already exist in the Keystroke database.
Unhide Updated Records
- Unhide records marked as Hidden when they are updated by import/merge.
Update Last Edit Date
- Update the Last Edit Date for records updated by import/merge.
Data Importer Contents