Commission Tables contain Commission Formulas that define commission amounts to be paid to Clerks to which the Commission Table is assigned. Commission Table Codes are used to identify Commission Tables and assign them to Clerks.
Setting up Commission Tables:
- Select Commission from the Configuration Manager Tables menu.
- Select Tables (Clerks) to display the Commission Tables (Clerks) screen showing the list of Commission Tables currently available.
- On the Commission Tables (Clerks) screen, press [Ins] to create a new Commission Table (press [F3] or [Enter] to edit an existing Commission Table's Name, or press [Del] to delete a Commission Table).
- On the Commission Table screen, enter 1 to 4 characters in the Table Code field to define the Commission Table. It is recommended to use A-Z and 1-9 numbering for Table Codes. If no more A-Z / 1-9 code combinations are available, press [Ins] in the Table Code field to display the list of available ASCII characters. A Commission Table Code may be designated by any character as long as it is not already being used.
- Enter a descriptive name for the Commission Table in the Name field.
- Create the necessary Commission Formulas.
Applying Commission Tables to Clerks
Commission Tables - General Information
Configuration Manager Contents