The Manual Conversion To Save Parameter is used to allow the current transaction to be manually converted to any of the Transaction Types made available by this parameter.
The transaction may be converted to any of the available types by pressing the HotKey for the Transaction Type to which the current transaction should be converted, or by selecting Transaction Type from the Sales Manager Special Menu and selecting the Transaction Type from the list.
To enable the Manual Conversion To Parameter for a Transaction Type:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Save Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Save Parameters screen, select Manual Conversion To.
- Select the Transaction Types to which the current Transaction Type may be manually converted.
- Press [Enter] or [F10].
The Convert When Parameter and Shipped Quantities
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents