The OnOrd/Ship - Display Ship Totals Entry Parameter displays the SubTotal for the Quantity Shipped only, when the Display Mode is set to OnOrd/Ship.
When enabled, the SubTotal for the Quantity Shipped is displayed at the bottom of the Sales Transaction Item Entry screen. The SubTotal for the Quantity Ordered is not displayed.
When disabled, the SubTotals for both the Quantities Shipped and Ordered are displayed.
Note: This setting does not affect Qty Only or TotQ/TShip display modes. It also does not affect the Amounts shown on the Complete Sale screen or in the tendered field on the Payments screen.
To enable OnOrder/ToShip - Display Shipped Totals:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Entry Parameters in the Transaction Type Setup Screen.
- On the Entry Parameters screen, select OnOrder/ToShip - Display Shipped Totals.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting. When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using [SpaceBar]
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents