The Default Print Button setting defines the default Print Button selected automatically at the end of a Sales Transaction. When a Sales Transaction is completed, the Print Button options
can be displayed with the default Print Button pre-selected.
The Default Print Button is set to "0 - Save" by default for all Sales Transaction Types but can be set to a different print button on any Transaction Type as needed.
Note: If a Sales Payment Type is used on the transaction, the payment's Print Button setting overrides this one.
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameters screen, select the Default Print Button.
- Select a pre-defined Print Button from the list of available buttons.
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents