Manually Applying ROA Payments
To manually apply payments Received On Account when the Auto Apply Payment Parameter is disabled:
- On the Payments Received On Account screen, enter the payment total in the Amount field.
- Navigate to the Applied column in the Open Invoices list.
- Enter the amount to apply to each Invoice or Finance Charge.
- Continue until the payment has been fully applied (Remaining: displays $0.00).
To manually apply payments Received On Account when the Auto Apply Payment Payment Parameter is enabled:
- The payment is applied immediately after the payment total is entered in the Amount field.
- If the amount Applied to any item is reduced, the Remaining field below the Open Invoices list is adjusted to display the amount still available to be applied.
- Enter Applied amounts until the payment has been fully applied.
To automatically apply ROA Payments:
- Select Parameters from the Payments menu.
- Select Auto Apply Payment.
- Use the mouse or the [SpaceBar] to enable the parameter.
- Press [F10] or select Ok to save and exit the Payment Parameters screen.
- The ROA Payment is first applied to Finance Charges (if any exist).
- The Remaining amount is then applied to open invoices, beginning with the oldest. The applied amounts may be manually edited if needed.
Accounts Receivable Contents