The Copy function is used to copy an existing transaction into a new transaction,
leaving the transaction in Edit mode to be completed.
Everything is copied except the transaction number/date and payment detail.
To Copy a Transaction to a New Transaction:
- Select Copy from the Transaction Menu to display the list of Sales Transaction Types.
- Select the Sales Transaction Type to copy from the list to display the Sort By list.
- Select the order in which to sort the transactions to display the Transaction Lookup list sorted in the selected order.
- Select the desired transaction from the list to copy it into a new transaction.
Handling the Shipped Qty when a Transaction is copied:
When a Sales Transaction is copied, Keystroke handles the Shipped Qty according to the following rules:
- If the Auto-Fill Shipped Qty on Edit Parameter is OFF, the Shipped Qty is set to zero.
- If the Auto-Fill Shipped Qty on Edit Parameter is ON, the Shipped Qty is set to the Qty Ordered.
- If both Auto-Fill Shipped Qty Edit and Update QOH are ON, and Stock Shortage Warning is ON (in Sales Manager Line Item Parameters), the Shipped Qty is set to the Qty Ordered unless the Order Qty exceeds the Quantity On Hand (in which case the Shipped Qty is set to zero).
- If Auto-Fill Shipped Qty on Edit is ON and an item is Serialized, if its QOH is greater than zero, the Shipped Qty is set to zero and Keystroke displays the message: "Note: There are some Serialized items on this transaction that are available for shipment". After selecting OK to clear the message, the Shipped Qty must be entered and serial number(s) chosen.
Sales Manager Contents