The Fillable Only options include:
- Include all Back Ordered items.
Include Back Ordered items if:
- The order for the line item itself could be filled by the current QOH+ Allocated.
- Do not include line items that cannot currently be filled.
- If other items on the transaction cannot be filled, the line items that can be filled are still included on the report.
Include Back Ordered items only if:
- All items on the transaction can be filled by current inventory QOH+Allocated.
- If an order for a line item cannot currently be filled, none of the line items from that transaction are included on the report.
Assume Filled as Sorted / Fillable Only Examples
Report Manager Contents