Some specialized printers (that do not recognize a carriage return and line-feed as the end of a row) do not automatically go to the next row of labels after printing a row and must be told how many columns of labels are available.
For these printers:
- Check the printer's documentation (or contact the printer manufacturer) to locate the required commands to send the printer.
- Add a field at the end of the label form.
- Set the Field to None.
- Enter the appropriate printer commands in the Field Text field.
- Count the number of columns of labels available across the page.
- Enter that number as the first character in the Alignment field (i.e., for 3-across labels, enter 3).
Keystroke sends the command to the printer after printing the last label in each row.
Report/Label Editor Contents