The Merge Same Items Line Item Entry Parameter defines the method by which multiples of the same item, originally entered on different lines, are merged onto one line combining quantities.
Available Merge Methods:
- No - Do not merge same items (leave them on separate lines).
- Warn - Warn and ask permission before merging.
- Auto - Merge automatically, a warning beep is played.
- Auto-No Beep - Merge automatically, with no warning beep.
Note: Regardless of the Merge Same Items setting, Keystroke does not merge:
- Inventory items added to the Transaction by inserting a new line using [Ctrl[+[Enter] between existing lines.
- Inventory items on an existing line that are changed.
To enable this parameter:
- Select Parameters from the Purchase Manager Transaction Menu.
- Select Line Items.
- Select the Merge Same Items button on the Line Item Entry Parameters screen.
- Choose an option from the list of available Merge Same Item options.
- Select [OK] or press [F10] to save.
Purchase Manager - Parameters - Line Item Entry
Purchase Manager - Parameters
Purchase Manager Contents