A deleted Purchase Transaction may be recalled as long as the Transaction File in which it is saved has not been Packed.
The Recall Function retrieves only records that have been Deleted since the last time the Transaction File in which they are saved was Packed. If the Transaction File has been Packed, only the records deleted since that Pack may be recalled. Records deleted before the Pack may not longer be recalled.
To Recall a Deleted Purchase Transaction:
- Select Recall from the Transaction menu.
- Select the Transaction Type to Recall from the list.
- Select the desired Transaction and press [Enter].
- To locate a transaction from a date prior to the current transaction file, an older transaction file may need to be displayed on the Transaction Lookup List screen. The Date Range for each transaction file is displayed at the top of the Transaction Lookup list screen.
- Use [Ctrl]+[PageUp] or the Prev File button for the previous transaction file.
- Use [Ctrl]+[PageDown] or the Next File button for the next transaction file.
- Use [Ctrl]+[Home] to jump directly to a file by date. Enter a date on the File Date screen and press [Enter].
Purchase Manager Contents