To look up an item from the Inventory database:
- With the cursor in Description column, press the [Ins] key or use the Lookup List button. The Inventory Lookup List screen is displayed with items sorted by the field defined by the List Field Line Item Entry Parameter (use the Sort By button to change the current sort). The record that best matches what is currently in the item entry field is selected.
- Use the mouse, the arrow keys, or Quick Search to locate items.
- When the correct item is located, press [Enter] to select it. Keystroke automatically adds the item to the current item entry screen.
- Press [F3] from the Lookup List screen to edit the database record for the selected item.
- Press [Ins] twice from the Lookup List screen to add a new item to the Inventory Database.
Purchase Manager Contents