The Forms Editor - Field Menu - Print Codes option is used to define print styles for the current data or text field.
Not all printers are capable of printing all of the styles listed, so please refer to the printer's manual and/or Configuration - Printer Drivers to determine which styles work.
- Multiple Print Codes are allowed on a single data or text field.
- Some trial and error may be necessary to determine which combinations work properly.
- For a Print Code to apply to a field, both the ON and OFF settings must be selected.
- The ON setting enables the Code before the field is printed.
- The OFF setting disables the Code after the field is printed.
- To set a single field to print in Bold, Bold ON and Bold OFF should both be enabled.
- When Keystroke prints the field, it turns Bold ON, prints the field, and turns Bold OFF.
To enable a Print Codes ON or OFF status for the current data field or text:
- Select the field.
- Press [Enter].
- If a check mark is displayed next to a Print Code description, it is currently enabled.
Forms Editor Contents