Navigation between Transaction Data Files
Use the Transaction menu's Edit/Print function to:
- Edit and Review transactions.
- Add payments to a transaction that has not been fully tendered (Layaways).
- Convert transactions to other types (On Holds, Quotes, Sales Orders, etc).
- Print records of existing transactions.
To edit a transaction:
- Select Edit/Print from the Sales Manager's Transaction menu. The list of Transaction Types will appear.
- Select a Transaction Type from the list. The Sort By list will appear.
- Select the order in which you want the transactions to be sorted. You will see a list of transactions. They will be listed in the sort order that you selected.
- Select a transaction from the list. It will appear in the transaction screen with the word EDIT in the lower right-hand corner followed by the name of the Transaction Type. If you edit a Layaway, for example, it will say EDIT Layaway.
When you edit a transaction, its behavior will be determined in part by the Transaction Type's Save Parameters.
NOTE: To find a transaction outside of the current Date Range, you may need to search other transaction files. The Date Range is displayed at the top of the Lookup List.
Use [Ctrl]+[PageUp] for the previous file.
Use [Ctrl]+[PageDown] for the next file.
Use [Ctrl]+[Home} to jump directly to a file by date. Enter a date on the File Date screen.