When enabled, the Ignore Purge Immediately Save Parameter overrides the Sales Payment Type - Purge Ref/ExpDate Immediately Parameter when a payment that has it enabled is used on a Sales Transaction Type that has Ignore Purge Immediately enabled.
When enabled, the Sales Payment Type - Purge Ref/ExpDate Immediately Parameter is ineffective.
When disabled, the Sales Payment Type - Purge Ref/ExpDate Immediately Parameter function runs as normal.
To enable the Ignore Purge Immediately Parameter for a Transaction Type:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Save Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Save Parameters screen, select Ignore Purge Immediately.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents