The Ship Date Complete Sale Default Entry Fields Parameter includes the Ship Date field in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
The Ship Date represents the date on which an order is expected to be shipped or delivered. This information may printed forms or reports and can be used in report variables to calculate the accuracy on your shipping commitments.
When enabled, the Ship Date field is included in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
When disabled, the Ship Date field is not included (even if being displayed).
To enable automatic cursor navigation to the Shipping field:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Default Entry Fields, select Ship Date.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents