The Salesperson Complete Sale Default Entry Fields Parameter includes the Salesperson field in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
The Salesperson field is normally used to assign Salesperson other than the current Clerk to the transaction.
When enabled, the Salesperson field is included in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
When disabled, the Salesperson field is not included (even if being displayed).
To enable automatic cursor navigation to the Shipping field:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Default Entry Fields, select Salesperson.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents