The Prompt For Payment Complete Sale Default Entry Fields Parameter includes the Payments Tendered box in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
The Select New Payment button is used to select a Payment for use on the transaction.
When enabled, the Payments Tendered box is included in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
When disabled, the Payments Tendered box is not included (even if being displayed).
To enable automatic cursor navigation to the Prompt For Payment field:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Default Entry Fields, select Prompt For Payment.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents