The Orig Order Date Complete Sale Default Entry Fields Parameter includes the Orig Order Date field in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
The Shipping field represents the Date (and Time) the order was originally placed. These Dates/Times are saved on every transaction. On Sales Invoices the Orig Order Date is usually the same as the Sales Invoices Transaction Date. Sales Transactions Types such as Sales Orders, Layaways, On Holds, Rentals, etc. normally have a unique Orig Order Date/Time. Orig Order Date may be printed forms or reports and can be used in report variables to calculate the time it takes to complete Orders.
When enabled, the Orig Order Date field is included in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
When disabled, the Orig Order Date field is not included (even if being displayed).
To enable automatic cursor navigation to the Shipping field:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Default Entry Fields, select Orig Order Date.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents