The Not Before Date Complete Sale Default Entry Fields Parameter includes the Not Before Date field in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
The Not Before Date field is used for free-hand notes to be printed on orders. The contents of the field do not change how the the transaction is handled.
When enabled, the Not Before Date field is included in the fields to which the cursor automatically navigates on the Complete Sale screen.
When disabled, the Not Before Date field is not included (even if being displayed).
To enable automatic cursor navigation to the Shipping field:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Default Entry Fields, select Not Before Date.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents