The Shipping Complete Sale Display Fields Parameter displays the Shipping field.
The Shipping field is used to apply a shipping charge amount to a sale.
See the following Shipping Parameter settings located in Sales Manager, Transaction Menu, Parameters, Entry:
Shipping charge amounts may also be entered as Inventory items allowing for better shipping income and cost tracking.
When enabled, the Shipping field is displayed on the Complete Sale screen and a Shipping charge may be entered when completing the transaction.
When disabled, the Shipping field is not displayed.
To enable display Shipping:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Fields Displayed, select Shipping.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents