The Salesperson Complete Sale Display Fields Parameter displays the Salesperson field.
When enabled, The Salesperson field is displayed on the Complete Sale screen and is normally used when salespeople are working for commissions and a non-commissioned Clerk may enter the sale. If a Salesperson is not assigned to the sale, the current Clerk is recorded as the Salesperson. To assign a Salesperson to a sale, press [Ins] from the Salesperson field to display the Clerk Lookup List from which a Salesperson may be selected. The Salesperson field is available for use when calculating commissions and in Report Filters.
When disabled, the Salesperson field is not displayed.
To enable display Salesperson:
- Select Transaction Type from the Configuration Manager Settings menu.
- Select the Transaction Type from the list.
- Select Complete Sale Parameters on the Transaction Type setup screen.
- On the Complete Sale Parameter screen under Fields Displayed, select Salesperson.
- Use the SpaceBar or the left mouse button to enable the setting.
- When enabled, it is marked with an X.
X = ON
blank = OFF
Switch ON and OFF using SpaceBar
Sales Transaction Types
Configuration Manager Contents