The Reminder Message Script displays a message to the Clerk. It is commonly used in conjunction with other scripts to provide special instructions.
To set up a Reminder Message:
- Use the Type button to select Reminder Message.
- Select the Message button.
- Enter the message.
- To display the message only when the Scripted Item is out of Stock (Quantity On Hand is less than 1), turn ON the Out of Stock only parameter.
- Press [F10] or select the [OK] button to save the Script.
Reminder Message Script Parameters:
Out of Stock Only - run script only if the Scripted Item is out of Stock (QOH<1).
Default Customer Only - run script only if the Customer is the Default Customer (the Default Customer is normally Customer 0 but can be changed in Configuration Manager, under the Settings Menu).
Run Once Per Trans - run script only once per transaction.
Not on New Trans - do not run script if the transaction is new.
Not on Edit Trans - do not run script if the transaction is being edited.
[Use On] - select the Transaction Type (or All Types) on which the script will run.
*[Advanced Restrictions] - run script only within any of the following restrictions (any of which may be combined): Date Range, Time Of Day, Day Of Week, Day Of Month, Min qty, Max Qty, Script Filter.
* - requires Keystroke Advanced license.