A Report Group is a set of Reports (Saved Settings) that run at the same time. The following options are available on the Edit Report Group Screen:
Name - The name by which the Report Group is identified. Report Groups are listed in alphabetical order. To force the listing order, use spaces or number/letter prefixes.
Low Inventory Reports
Could be sorted as:
A1 - Low Inventory Reports
B1 - Customer Reports
C2 - Vendor Reports
Group Type - Click the Report Type button to select the type of Report Group.
- Local Groups are available to only the current register and are displayed above the Shared Groups.
- Shared Groups are available to all Registers and are displayed below the Local Groups under the heading ----Shared Groups----.
ID Number - ID Numbers (ID Number: #) are internally assigned to each Report Group automatically and cannot be changed.
Reports (Saved Settings) - Navigate to the Reports (Saved Settings) box to add or edit Reports for the Report Group. The following operations may be performed in the Reports box:
- Add - Press [Ins] to display the Report Settings Screen. To add a Report (Saved Setting) to the Report Group, select it and press [Enter].
- Edit - Select the Report Setting and press [F3].
- Delete - Select the Report Setting and press [Del].
- Cut - Select the Report Setting and press [Shift]+[Del] to remove the Report Setting from the list and copy it to the clipboard so that it can be Pasted.
- Paste - Select the line below the location where the previously Cut Report Setting is to be Pasted and press [Shift]+[Ins].
When a Report Group is run, the Reports listed in the Reports box are run.
Export - Save a Report Group to a file. Exported Report Groups may be Imported using the Import Report Groups Reports Cue Menu option.
Report Manager Contents