To add a new Report or Label setting to the Saved Settings Screen:
- If adding a new Label setting, skip to the next step. If adding a new Report setting and the [Add New Settings] function has not yet been used, navigate to the Reports (Saved Settings) option under the Report Manager Cue, Setup Menu and then skip to the next step.
- Select [Add New Settings]. If adding a new Label Setting, skip to the next step. If adding a new Report Setting, select the Type and Name of the Report, configure the report options, and then skip to the next step.
- The Name field is set to "New" by default and should be assigned a more descriptive Name by which to refer to the saved Report or Label setting in the future (to run/print or edit it).
- Optional - Assign the appropriate Security Level required to run the Report or Label (leave the default null characters setting to allow any security level).
Note: Enter a negative number in the Security field to allow only a Clerk with that Clerk Number to access the Report or Label (example: Security Level -5 would allow only Clerk#5).
Note: A Clerk with sufficient Security to Access Report Manager / Label Manager can: run, edit, and save Report/Label settings, edit Report/Label settings, create Report Groups, and edit Report Groups.
- Optional - Assign the appropriate Register required to run the Reports/Labels to restrict the registers from which the Reports/Labels may be run.
Note: If a Register number other than 0 or the current Register number entered, the Report/Label is no longer be available to the current Register after it is saved, and any changes to the settings must be made using the designated Register.
- Select OK or press [F10] to save the report/label.
Report/Label Editor Contents
Report Manager Contents
Label Manager Contents