The default reason for the Paid Out function is "Make Change".
Keystroke Advanced Only Feature:
Available only with Keystroke Advanced licenses, a list of selectable Paid Out Reasons can be created (in Keystroke, only the default reason may be edited).
- Navigate to the Configuration Manager and select Defaults from the Settings Menu.
- Press the Paid Out Reason button to view the list of Paid Out Reasons.
- From the list of Paid Out Reasons, select [Add New Reason] or press [Ins] to add a new Paid Out Reason.
- The Paid Out Reason at the top of the list of Paid Out Reasons is the default Paid Out reason.
The list of Paid Out Reasons can be re-arranged by using Cut and Paste:
- Select a Paid Out Reason to move.
- Use [Shift]+[Del] or [Ctrl]+[X] to Cut.
- Move the cursor to the desired position into which the cut Paid Out Reason should be pasted.
- Use [Shift]+[Ins] or [Ctrl]+[V] to Paste.
Display list of Paid Out Reasons
Configuration Manager Contents